Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these”
Our Children are always busy and are committed to impacting our community. From making boxes for service men to putting together Christmas gifts for local children, we are honored by them and their love for helping others. They impact the adults in the church on so many levels and it is through them that God is showing his love to others. We are grateful for them and they inspire us to do more.
EC Kids meet on Sunday mornings and are for ages 4-11. Our EC Kids ministry teachers LOVE what they do and are great connecting with kids. They know how to fully engage the children and foster enthusiasm and love for the word of God. We strongly encourage parents to keep the lessons going at home. Our teachers will provide you with information on the curriculum being taught to reinforce what they are learning in church.
- The life, love, and ministry of Jesus (Luke 2:52, John 3:16).
- We help children impact the community and beyond through their learning, praying, giving, and going (1 Timothy 4:12).
- We aim to make the entire Bible real and relevant (2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12).
- We commit to the overall safety of our children (2 Thessalonians 3:3).
- We teach children to honor Jesus through their actions (Romans 12:1-2).
Your child’s safety is our top priority! We have processes to address your child’s safety (check-in and check-out system) and in-service parent contact process. Feel free to speak to our EC kid’s ministry leaders with any questions or concerns. We welcome your feedback.
Our ministry is a reflection of our core values and mission based on Biblical and Jesus’ teachings. To serve and share the love of Jesus with the community. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others (Mark 10:45).